Below you will find a digital media toolkit to help you share the Victorian Budget 2018/19 online.
About the Victorian Budget 2018/19
The Victorian Budget provides projections of Government revenue and expenditure for the following year, and outlines services to be delivered.
Social media resources
The following materials are available for you to share the Victorian Budget 2018/19 online. The content includes suggested messages and ready-to-post images formatted and designed to suit posting on Facebook and Twitter.
The below messages and images can be used to share the Victorian Budget 2018/19. Make sure you include the official hashtag #vicbudget in your posts.
If you need guidance on how to share these resources on social media please contact us at contact [at] dpc.vic.gov.au
Victorian Budget 2018/19
- New skills, good jobs, more schools and better roads. The Victorian Budget 2018/19 is out now #vicbudget http://bit.ly/2Juk2xT
- The Victorian Budget 2018/19 is out now. Find out how it will make a difference in your life and community #vicbudget http://bit.ly/2Juk2xT
- The #vicbudget 2018/19 is out now. Explore how the Budget supports metropolitan Melbourne: https://bit.ly/2jjZQ6U
- The #vicbudget 2018/19 is out now. Explore how the Budget supports regional Victoria http://bit.ly/2I7H7qN
The right skills for the job
- Building the big projects our state needs – and using local workers and products #vicbudget https://bit.ly/2HIPCYf
- $172 million to make training at #TAFE free for 30 priority courses #vicbudget http://bit.ly/2qYNrIQ
Roads and public transport
- $4.3 billion for better roads to get you home sooner #vicbudget http://bit.ly/2Jsrz02
- $1.9 billion to overhaul our #publictransport network #vicbudget http://bit.ly/2Jsrz02
- Across Victoria, 28 new schools will be built, accommodating more than 15,000 students #vicbudget http://bit.ly/2raZUJz
- New school projects and upgrades to existing schools – to give every family, in every community, a quality school close to home #vicbudget http://bit.ly/2raZUJz
- The biggest investment in mental health services in Victoria’s history #vicbudget http://bit.ly/2Ht6p5x
- Investing $58.5 million for more ambulances and more paramedics #vicbudget http://bit.ly/2JuRQuS
For Victorian Budget 2018/19 media releases visit premier.vic.gov.au