What is the purpose of this website?
Budget.vic.gov.au is an online presentation of the Victorian State Budget. The purpose of the website is to provide information to the public on the Victorian State Budget, the government's funding priorities and the budget financial position. The website features:
- Budget highlights;
- Budget data with tool and visual aids;
- Maps to help people locate budget initiatives in their region;
- Portfolio specific pages;
- Links to Minister's media releases; and
- Access via mobile devices.
Who publishes this website?
Budget.vic.gov.au website is published by the State Government of Victoria, Australia and is managed by the Department of Premier and Cabinet.
Please visit our Contact us page to submit a enquiry, find a contact or provide feedback on the website.